Friday, January 26, 2024

Family...


Well it has been a while.  Years to be exact.  So much has changed.  Children have grown up.  Gone are the days of high school!  Still have one in college.  

I've moved.  With my David's passing, in 2022, the need for a large house no longer existed.  A lot of my group live in different areas of the country and get to come visit once a year.  So, I sold the "big" house and moved into a smaller home that will be much more manageable when my last two are out on their own.  


I love my new home.  It has just what we need plus extra space in the back yard.  I have big plans for this yard.  My only complaint about this community is very few people have planted trees.  I'm definitely a tree lover and this year will see the addition of trees and different bushes to my new yard.  Looking forward to what I hope and plan on as being a beautiful transformation.

We're in a small community kind of out in the country, so to speak.  But its growing out here and in a few years it'll be built up and busy.

Still knitting.  Still spinning.  Life goes on!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it and love you! -Kaitlyn